Peakview Pre-Primary School is an independent preschool that is affiliated to the Mowbray Baptist Church. We are a Christian-based preschool and also offer education to children from various denominations so that our children learn to understand and respect others’ beliefs.
We provide a fun, imaginative, loving and safe environment for children to explore the world around them.
Peakview offers you:
- Three qualified pre-primary teachers and a relief teacher
- 08h00 – 12h30 school time, the gate opens at 07:30
- 12h30 – 17h30 aftercare
- Maximum 16 children in the younger group (3 – 4 age group)
- Maximum 18 children in the older group (5 – 6 age group incl Gr R)
- Structured programme with morning ring, numeracy, artistic and educational activities, literacy, movement and music, fantasy play, life skills, story time and structured outdoor play in a well-equipped, playground.
Extra mural activities include:
- Fun and Dance
- Xhosa lessons
- Weekly visits to local library
- Birthday ring
- Computer class
Peakview is a small and happy school where children learn primarily through play and exploration. Parent involvement is always welcomed and encouraged.
Should you wish to enrol a child there are application and admission forms on the school fees page.